The Metropole Boutique Hotel South Beach offers understated elegance and unparalleled service in an intimate, friendly, home-away from home atmosphere. While located in the heart of South Beach, The Metropole’s inviting yet private courtyard setting and chic 1 and 2 bedroom luxury suites manage to provide a decidedly residential feel ideal for those seeking calm, in the midst of the action.
- 24-hour front desk concierge services
- Mini-bar refreshed daily
- Airport Shuttle Daily to/from MIA
- Complimentary drinks nightly 7pm-8pm at Whitelaw Hotel at 808 Collins Avenue
- Beach Towels
- Expert Concierge Services
- Wifi throughout rooms
- Lounge chairs & Splash pool in Private Courtyard
- European pillow-top beds
- 300-count Belgian sheets
- 42" plasma TV
- Iron & Ironing Board
- In-room safe
- Stove, Microwave, Refrigerator & Coffeemaker
- Dining, Glass, Flat & Cookwares
- Rain shower & Bathroom Amenities
- Plush towels, Bathrobes & Hairdryer
- Complimentary Yoga Class: Saturdays at 10:30am at Hotel Croydon at 38th & Collins.
PET AMENITIESIntroducing new pet extras including plush, eco-friendly pet-beds, stainless steel water bowls and all-natural Fat Murray's© welcome dog treats. Read our Pet Policy.
Shuttle Bus ScheduleImportant Notes:
• On Wednesdays the shuttle runs from MIA every odd hour starting at 9:00am and from our hotels every even hour starting at 8:00am.
• For the Catalina, the pick up and drop off times at the hotel will be +15 minutes in relation to the posted schedule.
• Guests must provide the shuttle driver with printed proof of reservation in order to board the shuttle.
• Our airport shuttle service is for MIA only and is available seven days a week.
• Due to new airport security regulations, our shuttle cannot sit at Terminal G, Second Floor Departures for a long period. While standing at the shuttle stop location please wave down our shuttle when you see it so our driver knows to stop for you.
• Please make sure to schedule your return trip to the airport at least 3 hours before your departure time.
• Our airport shuttle is offered on a space available basis. South Beach Group is not responsible for paying for guest transportation when the shuttle bus is full or has mechanical issues.
• Guests are limited to up to 2 pieces of luggage weighing 50-75 lbs or less. Items not allowed on board include: tvs, windsurfing equipment, surfboards, very large boxes, bicycles, etc.
• The South Beach Group is not responsible for you being late or missing your flight due to unforeseen circumstances such as traffic or mechanical problems with our vans.
MIA to Hotel
Hotel to MIA